Globalis Foundation is part of the Innovation Club, and for this reason, we are committed to our work, our team, our founders and employers and the rest of society, and we work every day to achieve it.
As an Innovative Entity, we are committed to:
- Believe that a better organism is possible and never surrender to the demand for improvements and change.
- Promote the transfer of knowledge, the culture of change and open innovation.
- Promote efficiency and ethical principles.
- Maintain a continuous learning attitude, permanent beta, willing to change and not close to new opportunities, opening windows where we find closed doors.
- Collaborate and interoperate, to forge connections with everyone taking advantage of their potential and seek and support those who share these commitments.
At work, we are committed to:
- Involve us in new initiatives, achieve goals and accept failure.
- Analyze each situation as if it were new, fleeing from "always done like this".
- Integrate dispersed intellectual capital around new projects.
- Do not be conditioned by policies or hierarchies and work for what we believe in.
- Train and seek excellence.
With the team, we are committed to:
- Enhance creativity and be open to new proposals.
- Encourage a participatory environment and the involvement of the team.
- Listen, share and delegate, generate and trust.
- Promote a taste for work well done.
- Motivate, train and inform.
With the founders and employers, we commit ourselves to:
- Put into practice values such as equity, service, transparency and collaboration, both inward and outward.
- Do it in a simple, fast and ubiquitous way.
- Work with criteria of legality, transparency, efficiency in spending and solidarity.
- Keep us trained and ask and give example of excellence at work.
- Prestige and humanize the foundation, improve its value for citizens and work for its objectives.
With society, we commit ourselves to:
- Placing the citizen and businesses at the center of our professional activity.
- Listen to him promoting the channels of participation and communication.
- Search and support the best solutions, facilitating your access to public services.
- Make them participants, co-authors and co-responsible for the design of our projects.
- Treat each person as an individual, with public ethics, transparency and agility.
Globalis Foundation is part of the Innovation Club, an instrument to support the heads of the different administrations to disseminate the best innovative experiences that are currently being carried out in different areas that may interest them, collecting Success Stories and Innovative Projects, for their knowledge , analysis and communication with those responsible for each case or project.
It is also an instrument to support companies to publicize their Innovative Projects and make it possible for those responsible for public administrations to have access to their proposals, facilitating communication with potential interested parties.